Wednesday 23 October 2019

Stolen Motorcycle


I recently took out a loan on a 2018 Yamaha YZF R6. $12,000 loan from Yamaha Motor Finance. It's a $25,000 loan if I spend 24 years paying the monthly minimum. It's a $12,000 loan if I pay double the monthly minimum for 3 years.There's a loophole when it comes to saving a quick buck on insurance. In New Hampshire insurance is not needed. But also, Yamaha Motor Finance didn't require insurance either, said the dealer. So I can't get in trouble for not having insurance.So here's the problem. My motorcycle was stolen 2 months later. It's been 45 days since it was stolen. No chance of recovery. Besides paying the balance, is there anyway to discharge this loan or am I stuck with it? via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/dmakdp/stolen_motorcycle/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment