Wednesday 23 October 2019

Just test-rode the Triumph Tiger 1200...OMGuhhhhhh


I absolutely love my current bike and ride it every chance I get, but after reading about and seeing the Tiger 1200, I had to try it out. So while my STriple was in the shop getting maintenance done, I asked if I could ride the Tiger, and spent about 45 minutes on it. I have never felt more at home and comfortable on a bike, out of the 8ish bikes that I've spent at least 20 minutes or more on. Everything about the ride felt flawless, and the only tiny nag I had was that the holes in the windshield made a pretty loud whistling noise at higher speeds. I can't afford one now or in the near future, but I 100% know what my next bike is going to be! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/dm7sit/just_testrode_the_triumph_tiger_1200omguhhhhhh/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment