Thursday 13 September 2018

The impossible just happened: I added a litre bike to my insurance policy, and my annual premium went DOWN instead of up.


I don't think anything that magical is likely to happen to someone twice in their life so I just felt the need to share.The agent seemed just as confused as I was, but we double and triple checked everything, and somehow going from 2 litre bikes to 3 litre bikes cost $100/yr LESS than what I was paying before. unreal.Only thing I can think of is it must have to do with the fact the first 2 bikes have collision coverage, while the third does not, and their algorithm must be adjusting the likelihood of a claim on my first two bikes favorably for me. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9fmq9l/the_impossible_just_happened_i_added_a_litre_bike/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment