Saturday 25 April 2020

I'm a new rider and need some clarification on downshifting.


I took the CMSP about a month and a half ago, and am starting to grow more knowledgeable in the basics. However, something I noticed that wasn't explained well was how to downshift. Not knowing what to do, I did what any reasonable person would do: I took to YouTube for some tips.With that, I saw and began experimenting on how to downshift while blipping the throttle, but most videos have rushed over the execution of it, or at least I'm not understanding it correctly, so if someone could correct (or confirm) the way I'm doing it that would be great:roll off throttleclutch inblip throttle (or maybe at the same time as number 2?)downshiftslowly release clutch and apply throttleAs a side question, if I'm shifting down multiple gears, do I need to release the clutch every time or can I keep it in and keep blipping and downshifting as necessary?Thank you again! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/g7q2wh/im_a_new_rider_and_need_some_clarification_on/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment