Saturday 26 October 2019

Appreciate the Biker Community on this Subreddit


Finished installing a slip on exhaust system today all on my own with no help. Never had a father figure in my life (currently 18 yo) so learning mechanical skills was like learning a foreign language with no help but through many questions on this subreddit (which were deleted out of embarrassment) I can say I've officially learned a few things. when I finally saved enough to buy my own bike at 17 (despite my mom's objections lol) I decided I wanted to learn how to take care of it because I didnt want to flush my money down the toilet by ruining the bike. currently do my own work and general maintenance (chain cleaning, oil change, etc.) on my bike and just wanted to say thank you to all those experienced riders that lurk this subreddit and help newbies like me out. without your help I'd be lost. yall are helping more than you know or realize. ride safe and keep commenting via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/dn9gko/appreciate_the_biker_community_on_this_subreddit/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment