Tuesday 13 August 2019

First real ride in YEARS


Hey all,Just wanted to share the experience as best I could after my first real ride in years.I got my license about 5 years ago, and haven’t really ridden since. Sure, I’d go around the block here and there with a buddy’s bike, but that was it. Well, a good friend of mine told me he would be out of town for a few days and said I could borrow his bike... what a friend! It’s a Kawasaki KLX250 from a few years ago, so it isn’t anything super fancy, but man oh man did I have fun!I was a little nervous at first, so I just went around the block a few times, then went a bit further, and a bit further... eventually I made it back to my house (45 minutes away on the other side of the city) through rush hour traffic! I kept telling myself, “You don’t have to take it home. If you are uncomfortable, just bring it back to the garage and take your car home. It is okay!!” But as I would go a few streets further, then onto the highway, I felt more confident.I’m really excited to ride it to work tomorrow and hear the “oohs” and “aahs.”Thanks for reading! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cq1zwz/first_real_ride_in_years/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment