Wednesday 11 March 2020

The newest photo of the BMW R18 in mid-level touring trim looks way better than I thought it would


I'm naturally a BMW enthusiast with a love of BMW heritage especially where it relates to the boxer engine. However, I wasn't thrilled about some aspects of the new R18 big-engine heritage bike coming out soon. But this newest photo I saw today turned my opinion around. While the long, low and large cruiser is not my personal cup of tea, at least now I think BMW is on to a successful launch. By adding the bikini fairing and this beautiful deep red paint job, the bike transforms from a pre-war heritage bike to a legitimate American boulevard cruiser that will attract many Harley cruiser fans. I'm expecting the bagger version to be equally stunning. I think for the first time, BMW finally designed a bike that will finally be accepted by the cruiser market.https://i.imgur.com/LHqYPfp.jpg via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fgx0jm/the_newest_photo_of_the_bmw_r18_in_midlevel/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment