Wednesday 11 March 2020

So I wiped out today on a roundabout...


Hey Reddit! Today was my turn. The morning was nice so I decided to take my bike out. The asphalt was a little wet so I was riding super careful. Just couple of hundred meters from home I have entered a roundabout and a millisecond later I was down. I am fine apart from some pulled muscles. The bike has a broken mirror, a turn signal stem and a few scratches. It was an oil slick on the asphalt. It was so bad that my feet were sliding around when trying to pick up the bike. That sucked but life goes on. The only thing that is on my mind is that there was just no way to avoid this. So from now on I will always feel anxious when approaching a roundabout...Stay safe everyone! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fguz6r/so_i_wiped_out_today_on_a_roundabout/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment