Saturday 14 March 2020

My first major accident


Hello everyone, I lurk this sub pretty often and I had a life changing accident recently. I had a car pull out in front of me and I'm finally comfortable enough to talk about it publicly. I had a compound fracture for my left femur, shattered my pattela, and broke both hands. I got a concussion and was airlifted from my accident to a trauma center 30 minutes away.This happened in January on the 5th and it's been a long road for recovering. I'm just now starting to put weight on my left leg due to how bad it was.Anyway, I've been a big advocate of safety always, I had a Dainese jacket, bell full face, and some boots on. I hope you all ride safe. I hope you all as well take safety a bit more seriously with your gear as well. A DOT helmet would've gotten me killed.Ride safe, have fun, and watch others. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fitiwr/my_first_major_accident/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment