Saturday 14 March 2020

I pulled the trigger on a new cruiser today =D.


So iv been looking at several different models for awhile now, V-star, rebel, Vulcan, etc. This morning I saw that my local dealer had a 2016 Vulcan custom with only 3000 miles on it for about 6K. Well, by the time I got down to the dealer the bike had been sold already 😅. My second choice was a 07 V-Star 650, when I looked at the motorcycle it had a ton of rust and was leaking oil all over the floor.And then I found the Phantom. I bought a new 2019 Honda shadow phantom 750. I paid 7K for it, and they gave me $500 for gear and accessories ( hello new saddle bags and leather jacket ). I gave it a short test ride and I am in love already.The power is both smooth and well, there. It handles like a dream, over bumps and rough road it hardly feels them. And i FINALLY understand why people love V-TWINS. You get that rumble in your chest whenever you apply throttle and it plasters a smile on my face every time.Alas, halfway thru my test ( joy ) ride, i start getting pelted with hail🤣. yes, hail at 65 mph hurts. And so ends my first ride on my first cruiser, and was sad to get off the bike. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fis94b/i_pulled_the_trigger_on_a_new_cruiser_today_d/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment