Sunday 15 March 2020

Don't be as stupid as I was today!


I got my license suspended today for speeding. Open road opened my throttle for less than 20 sec. On a road I've driven 100's of times not always doing the limit but never this extreme. Never did I saw any cops... I just felt a bit down today and the speed made me forget. It's no excuse, I'm still an idiot. Measured at 177km/h on a 100km/h road. There's no excuse for that. A judge is gonna decide the fine now and for how long I get a driving prohibition. But its probably gonna be at least 3 months and I'll have to take a safety course I got to pay for aswell. All probably gonna set me back >€1000. Lesson learned. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fjamxk/dont_be_as_stupid_as_i_was_today/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment