Sunday 29 March 2020

CBR600RR rebuild


I need help finding the right tools to work on my bike. I have a 2014 CBR600RR that I am rebuilding. I have just put the engine back into the rolling chassis, and I want to torque down a few key spots before I go any further. There are 2 20mm engine mounts, a 24mm swing-arm attachment, and the triple tree. (28mm+ I am unsure of the exact measurement) I have purchased a $10 20mm spanner-nut socket off amazon. I am looking for a better alternative since this style has a habit of slipping off when applying any real torque. Any help would be much appreciated. I will leave a link to a kit I found on amazon below. The style that I am looking for is in the top right hand corner of the imagehttps://www.amazon.com/OTC-4543A-4WD-Spindle-Socket/dp/B007QVA90W/ref=sr\_1\_2?dchild=1&keywords=spanner+nut+socket+set&qid=1585521614&s=automotive&sr=1-2 via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/frivmz/cbr600rr_rebuild/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment