Thursday 12 March 2020

690 and 701 owners


Why do you prefer enduro over supermoto?Why do you prefer supermoto over enduro?I’m sold on either one of these bikes but still not sold on what type I want from them. I’ve rode SM before and can fully see the enjoyment with it, but I tend to be that laid back personality that isn’t trying to push the bike to the limits, so SM sometimes seems like wasted potential. I’m not out wheeling or doing stoppies, I’m just out to ride and ride confidently. I often think I’d have more fun with knobbys in dirt, but never make the jump due to loving the street slicks. I feel like I’m unstoppable on an SM and not sure if I would with knobbys on.Overall as you matured with your bikes, do you think enduro or supermoto is the better option? Which gave you more enjoyment. I see myself either joyriding everywhere I want with SM, or exploring with enduro, I’d do whatever my bike can do. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fhuh74/690_and_701_owners/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment