Tuesday 3 September 2019

Saved A stolen bike


So tonight while I was at work I saw two tweakers running with a bike which was obviously stolen given that neither of them had any gear on and were saying kinda loudly “let’s get the fuck out of here”. Given that I live and work at A high crime area and A few of my co-workers have almost had there bikes stolen I decided to run out like the dumbass I am, to get pictures of them and the bike. When I went to get A picture the dude tried the usual, I have A bill of sale, I just bought it, etc. After almost getting A picture he jumped in front of my camera and tried blocking the plant to which I replied, “You can stand there all you want because I’m calling the cops”. One of them guys then throws a big as like big gulp at me and both of them just took off so In the moment I chased the guy that that the soda at me while I was calling the cops until I got to a major street and I decided to not go any further because I was still on the clock and can possibly get fired for doing what I did. Being that my whole life I wanted a motorcycle and always see them getting stolen I just reacted.TLDR; Saw 2 fuck-heads with a stolen bike, so I chased them, had soda thrown at me, got A picture of the plate they left and I chased the guys until I gave up because it got to the point where it wasn’t worth my life. A little edit as well, the police showed up and took care of the bike and contacted the owner. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cz21fb/saved_a_stolen_bike/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment