Saturday 7 September 2019

Ride with me - Skyline Blvd, CA - tomorrow 9/8


Hi! I’m new to motorcycles, and I’m looking for friends to ride with tomorrow.About me: 35F, I got my endorsement mid-July. I’m from out of state and have been in Cali for the past 4 weeks on a work assignment. This is my last weekend here. So far, I’ve rented through Riders Share for 2 weekends and rode my heart out solo.My reason to be here, my big work project ended this evening. I’m feeling a huge sense of accomplishment but also a deep loss – the project, my baby, is gone. I will never hold it again.I’m a new rider, but I’m cautious and I ride at my skill level. I can cope with highways – been on the 101, the parallel one and the one that goes to Oakland. I’m ATTGATT, if that matters to you. This weekend, I’ve rented a KTM Duke and we’re gently getting to know each other.You: a rider, available to come out tomorrow, cool, good people, willing to ride with a beginner, willing to do some form of verification so that we can show each other we’re normal people (insta, LinkedIn, etc.). Don’t be creepy or weird.Mods – I hope this is ok. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/d15q6m/ride_with_me_skyline_blvd_ca_tomorrow_98/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment