Wednesday 20 March 2019

Q3+ vs Q4?


On my bike ('09 zx6r) right now, I have a 4-track day-old Q3+ front, and a 2-track day-old Q3+ year. My pace as of the end of last season was upper intermediate, which I intend to improve.I'm looking at new rubber for this year and was originally going to switch to Pirellis since the tire guy at the track is a Pirelli guy. BUT, Dunlop has their rebate going on so I'm considering buying Q4s to try. I've heard they are decently better on grip, but much worse on tire life. The only people I know that run them are 1000s though, so I'm wondering if the problem will be less evident on my 600 or not...Anyway, just curious to hear what experiences others have in direct comparisons on a 600. Or if I should skip that step and go to Pirellis now. Thanks! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/b3d9ag/q3_vs_q4/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment