Monday 25 March 2019

Play a game while driving with your kiddos, whoever can count the most motorcycles wins. Your kids will grow up being more aware of bikers on the road.


I played similar games growing up with state license plates, and Volkswagen bugs... and to this day I still think about it when I’m on the road. Recently I’ve been seeing my younger cousins a lot more. When I drive them places I started playing the motercycle game and they love it! Now whenever we hop in the car without me even saying a word they point out all the motercycle they spot! I remember one of the points my motercycle teacher made was people simply don’t register in their brains that a motercycle is their, with a human life on it. They simply just see another vehicle they have to avoid to get to their destination quicker. This would be a fun way to teach your kiddos siblings or cousins to really appreciate how many bikers are out there, and they’ll think twice when they see us! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/b5dwq4/play_a_game_while_driving_with_your_kiddos/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment