
Got back last night from the first long ride my fiancée took on the back of my bike. About halfway through the ride I felt a little “thunk” on the back of my helmet. It essentially felt the same as when you tap the brakes and your pillions helmet just taps the back of your.My fiancée isn’t the most graceful, so I just pat her leg, asked if she was ok and just assumed she tapped my helmet as she was adjusting in the seat. It wasn’t until we got home that she admitted to me she had dozed off for a second and tipped forward and hit my helmet, which of course woke her up.I have never in my life been so scared of something that had already happened. I tried to explain how bad that could have been if she dozed off and tipped ANY OTHER direction. She kind of laughed it off, but it definitely seemed like it scared her and she knew it would upset me.Has anyone else had a heart stopping moment like this? I told her we’d get some coms before we take the next trip so we can talk to each other. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/b2i2lg/i_only_dozed_off_for_a_second/?utm_source=ifttt
No comments:
Post a Comment