Wednesday 3 October 2018

Today, I crashed. Don't try to be Valentino Rossi.


Hello everyone :)Quick story for everybody:I was doing my daily commute back from work, and i decided to go on a twisty road.PS: I am a fairly new driver.I decided to be Rossi for 5 minutes, went too wide on a turn, there was sand on the ground, you can guess the rest.I'm perfectly fine, bike needs repairs but my insurance will cover it.I'm writing this post to revive awareness in the motorcycling community especially beginners like me:The thing that probably saved me was how sacred I value ATGATT.WEAR YOUR GEAR, ALL THE TIME.Second: Don't go beyond your limits. I wasn't sure i'd make the turn at the speed i was at, and i took a gamble, and here I am. I know if i was 5mph slower i'd have made it. Do NOT do something you're not confident you can accomplish.I was lucky there were no cars behind me or i'd be gone by now.Stay safe out there! WEAR YOUR GEAR! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9l1952/today_i_crashed_dont_try_to_be_valentino_rossi/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment