Wednesday 3 October 2018

Major appreciation for the bro that saved my license!


(I'm honestly not sure if this fits here but I certainly don't know where else it might go.)I'm not a motorcycle rider, but I really want to give a shout-out to the guy on the Suzuki that saved me from getting my license suspended. I just got my first car with a turbo and I've been having a little more fun with it that I should. Today I was going ~85 in a 60 and approaching a curve where a cop was sitting. The rider (in the opposite lane) gave me the ol' spinning-finger-in-the-air to emulate flashing lights. Fricken life-saver. Had he not I would have gotten a massive fine and enough points to get my driver's license suspended. I doubt he will see this but I wanna give some major love to this guy and everyone that is looking out for one another on the road. Very much a humansBeingBros moment for me. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9l6sfq/major_appreciation_for_the_bro_that_saved_my/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment