Tuesday 16 October 2018

Best life changing decision ever!


For years i read forums, books and websites about travelling with your bike. But somehow i was always scared to go away from my own home for a long while. Up until last year:My dreambike is a KTM twin Supermoto, i worked as a professional motorbike testdriver/photographer so i've ridden over 500 bikes, but the KTM 950 is the one that stuck with me. Like it was made for me personally. After a couple of years i decided to give myself a present for once, and bought one!As a person who is hardwired to worry about everything that is possible to worry about, i never had the guts to go on a long vacation, but last year i hit my cakeday for the 30th time i decided it was time to face my fears.With two friends we drove for weeks! From the Netherlands to: Luxembourg, Switserland, France, Monaco, Corsica, South Italy, Austria, Switserland, Germany and back to the Netherlands. We drove the 'Route du grande Alpe' and seen places i never could have imagined. This was a life changing experience... and now i only want more!After years of worrying about travelling, the final decision to do so has been the best. I hope this little story will inspire someone to travel as well.Jausiers, France via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/9ollf1/best_life_changing_decision_ever/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment