Thursday 13 September 2018

Potential First Bike Questions


Hey guys, I’m looking into getting my first bike to learn to ride / wrench on. My first choice was to grab a cb550 or cb750 but all the ones near me are expensive (>$2,000 for projects). I just found someone who is willing to trade me their ‘82 gs750 and from what I can tell it looks like a good base for a project. Now I’m obviously no expert, and I would need to read up a lot about suzuki bikes (I’ve mostly read up on CB bikes, is there that big of a difference between lets say, an 82 cb750 and a 82 gs750?), but if the bike runs well would it be a good deal? I’m going to be calling later today to ask some questions about the bike, is there anything I should look out for? I really appreciate all the help in advance!Link to ad: https://cfl.craigslist.org/mcy/d/suzuki-gs750/6693877453.html via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/9fibkq/potential_first_bike_questions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment