Monday 4 May 2020

My apartment doesn't allow motorcycles apparently and its my only method of transportation


So I've had my motorcycle at my apartment for about a month now, as title says its my only method of transport and today a maintenance guy let me know about that and said was told by the office to let me know. He was really kind about it and said he himself didn't know about that rule and told me to go by and explain the situation and I may get an exception for it.Thing is, I live in a rural area and you need a vehicle to get around. So it's not like living in the city where public transport is an option. Also I can't just park it outside of the apartment property, it will be more prone to theft and a couple min walk.I've also seen a neighbor own a motorcycle here for a bit (couple months) before so I was sure it was allowed. I was just simply baffled by this, coming back from being kicked off of university campus due to corona and then having issues of this. I don't excessively rev, I try to be really mindful of others and so far haven even used it early in the morning or late at night. They say they left "notes" on it, but by that I really think sticky notes or something cuz I cover it with a cover and when it gets windy even the cover starts to pull off a bit never mind a piece of paper.Any advice on what to do? I'm gonna consult our terms of agreement and stuff because I shouldn't be discriminated like this simply because I can't afford a car or own one. I'm going to talk to the office in a day or two and have my notes prepared and such to make my case. Just want to have no issues w/ the apartment ppl and stuff...thanks! :) via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/gdpbar/my_apartment_doesnt_allow_motorcycles_apparently/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment