Thursday 7 May 2020

Likelihood of crashing at first track day?


Hey guys,Gearing up for my first track day soon. I've got the leathers and I'm fixing up everything on my bike. I'm planning on attending the track day in June but will be moving to a different country and selling my bike in August.I'm starting to get nervous about what might happen if I bin it on track and can't sell my bike before I go. I'd like to use the money from selling to get a new bike after I move so busting up the plastics would kind of suck.What're the odds of going down on a first track day? I think I'm a decent street rider but I'll probably be in the slow group since I'm sure that I'm overestimating my abilities.Thanks in advance! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/gfiov0/likelihood_of_crashing_at_first_track_day/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment