Thursday 14 May 2020

I passed my restricted test!


I got a call saying I'm 5 minutes late because I had the wrong time in my calendar, he let me be 30 minutes late and still do the test and was totally professional surrounding the fact he knew I'd feel rushed.I'll probably email his company and commend him (maybe without the part where I was late, as in theory they could be annoyed they didn't get to charge a re-sitting fee but I doubt it, just don't want it to backfire on him).It really helped me because it cemented the things I was doing as 'right' and I was given detailed feedback on the things I need to work on. Now I'm not constantly second guessing my choices.Man, I'm so glad to be a part of this community because anytime I interact with another rider its just such a positive experience. I suffer from C-PTSD so any encounter, regardless of context, feels hostile to me, and the fact I keep having great experiences with other riders is helping me - but everything about riding is actual therapy, I swear.I can now remove the L plate! And it starts the 12 month countdown before I am on my full license. Once I'm on my full license my motorcycle choices are no longer restricted, nor are the hours I can ride, and I'll be allowed to take pillion passengers and tow other motorcycles (two things I never want to do). via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/gk0y61/i_passed_my_restricted_test/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment