Friday 1 May 2020

Building a MotoGP-style bike


This is stupid. I am aware. But I intend to give it a shot. The goal is to build a track-only motorcycle from the ground up, MotoGP-style. I have experience working on cars and motorcycles, and I am willing to learn the skills that are required for this goddamn stupid project. The plan is to design a frame, source some aluminum, weld said frame, drop in a Panigale 1299, V4R or RSV4 motor, install a set of Penske racing shocks, a full Akrapovic system and commission some custom fairings with extreme aero. A few thingsThis is stupidI would be better off getting a R1 or something and upgrading itThis is stupidI don't need y'all to tell me that, no offense. But I do need help and advice. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/gc0dnz/building_a_motogpstyle_bike/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment