Tuesday 28 April 2020

To the member of the community who almost killed himself with my semi North of Nashville tonight:


Look, I ride. I know it's fun to go fast. But today, you almost lost your life.You came up behind me at easily over 100 mph and tried to lane split between me and the other semi I was just starting to pass. I truly believe if I didnt tap my breaks you would be dead. I nearly shit my pants because I thought I was about to end someones life, even though it wasn't my fault. I barely saw you and had time to react.Please ride responsibly. Even if it's just your life you end, it would have absolutely devastated me for the rest of mine.And yes, all the truckers on the road called you a rtarded cnt on the CB radio.Sorry y'all, I needed to get that off my chest. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/ga1ft3/to_the_member_of_the_community_who_almost_killed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment