Sunday 26 April 2020

On custom controls and cafe seats...


Hello all! I have two unrelated questions:With seats like this one, where the cafe hump is part of the seat, is it possible to ride 2-up? I'm not talking long trips, maximum 20 minutes or so and even then rarely. Specifically, the seat I linked looks like a Ducati Monster's seat, just angled slightly back.When switching controls (whole set: from levers to cylinders to switches etc.), where do I start? Are cables more or less universal? Does wiring change drastically from bike to bike, and manufacturer to manufacturer? I'm confident enough to rewire if its simply a matter of different connectors. Any advice?Thanks in advance! via /r/CafeRacers https://www.reddit.com/r/CafeRacers/comments/g8d23n/on_custom_controls_and_cafe_seats/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment