Tuesday 10 March 2020

School bus pulled in front of me, I had all high vis on. She even said she saw me. I slowed as quickly as I could but still hit back right of the bus. I'm ok! Be careful guys.


...Luckily the guy behind me had proper follow distance and I laid on the brakes as QUICKLY as I possibly could. I was only doing about 15-20mph when I hit her but I'm sure it totaled my FJR1300. :/I had fully High vis, all the gear (Klim Jacket with d30, boots, gloves, pants, everything) didn't slide or anything but just ran into it and clipped the back. :/ Guy behind me stayed and told officer what happened. Officer didn't ask for my insurance info.Still shook up as this is my 2nd accident in 3 years. (First one was scary) Tried to find link to my old story for when I crashed last time but can't. Essentially a dump truck pulled over in my lane after 2 cars had crashed into him. I slid @ 60mph and luckily I only took off half my ass.I'm ok, but be safe out there and always think / KNOW that one idiot is going to pull out in front of you.Click for image of my bike via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fgo6qq/school_bus_pulled_in_front_of_me_i_had_all_high/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment