Thursday 12 March 2020

Mommy Riders!


So I need some guidance. My husband and I are gonna start trying for a baby and he thinks as soon as I get pregnant I need to stop riding and sell my bike. While he gets to keep his and continues to ride.While yes I’ll stop riding but is it wrong of me to want to continue riding till I start to actually show?We live in a small town in Oklahoma and motorcycles are very common here. So it’s not as dangerous like it would normally be say like in CA.So what did you mommies do when you found out you were pregnant? I really don’t want to sell my bike and completely give up riding for years. It’s one of the things that I truly love doing. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fhsfe3/mommy_riders/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment