Wednesday 11 March 2020

First track day Road America advice


Let me preface by saying I've used the search function on reddit, google, and RA's website and still have a couple questions.1.) They have what appears to be open dates for karts and bikes at the motorplex, is this basically just register, show up, and they'll have everything set up? Anything I should know about arrival? Is it recommended to go with one of the events like motovid, etc?2.) Their website states full leathers or "motocross gear with a full skeleton", what does this all consist of? Pants, Jersey, chest/back protection? Any specific helmet requirements? Are laceless boots required?3.) I seen bike size limit at 600cc, are all bikes ran at once? Or different classes at different times? I have 2, 500cc and 125cc, do they run these small mini bikes there also?Appreciate any and all info, I've been on dirtbikes since I could walk but have never been to a track day like this, so looking for any pointers or help to get out this summer. Thanks! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/fh7wwb/first_track_day_road_america_advice/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment