Friday 13 March 2020

2008 r6 cold start


Hey guys, having a bit of a cold start issue with my 2008 r6 with about 50,000 kms. Every morning at around 6am (about 15 degrees Celsius where I live) it has a lot of trouble starting. It takes a solid five minutes of on and off cranking to finally start with or without opening throttle. Once started the engine bogs down and has low power for about five minutes then it runs fine. After I finish work about 8 hours later it starts perfectly every time. The battery is brand new and I’m kinda stuck for ideas what’s wrong with it, I’d really like to take it into the mechanic with some idea what it might be, I’m thinking maybe it’s a fuel/spark issue.Thanks in advance. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/fhvym3/2008_r6_cold_start/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment