Wednesday 4 September 2019

RAW FOOTAGE: Hero Impulse 150 Trail Riding.


Hey guys, I am Jayman - I'm 24 years old and live in Gurgaon, India. I've been riding motorcycles since 2016 and off road since mid-2017. I love riding off road, and going faster is my current aim. I am an artist, musician and a rally motorcyclist; so far, in less than a year of competitive off-road motorcycling, I've finished one rally, the SJOBA Rally, and three time trial based enduro/dirt track events, in the first one I finished 2nd in my category, second I finished 4th over-all and in the last one, I finished 1st in my category. Apart from competitive events, I ride with a group of guys every weekend to different trails around our city (there's not too many thanks to so much construction and encroachment) and to beautiful places India has to offer.I ride a Royal Enfield Himalayan (410cc) and a Hero Impulse (150cc).I am seeking off-road gurus here to help me understand how I can go faster- or any advice; I will be posting more. Right now, I am averaging 45-50kmph on a 13km trail. This trail - although familiar - changes every week, some days it's clayey, some days it's bumpy, some days it's wet and some days it's beautiful, like in the video below.https://reddit.com/link/czgq30/video/wonisdxkkik31/player via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/czgq30/raw_footage_hero_impulse_150_trail_riding/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment