Wednesday 4 September 2019

Rant/Complaint Post


A little bit ago I got my first motorcycle. I've put about 620 miles on it so far, haven't dropped it yet!Today I swung my leg over the bike and started it up, no issues. Rode around for 25 minutes, no issues. Flipped a u-turn to head back towards the apartment and my right blinker is now flashing at twice the normal speed...After taking a look around, I realized that some asshole knocked my bike over in my apartment complex parking lot, picked it back up and didn't say anything.I'm fucking pissed. I know who did it too. My last neighbor got evicted because he stabbed someone on the front lawn. Now the new neighbors knock my bike over and don't say anything. It's not even a high crime neighborhood but now I want to sit on my front porch with my AR all fucking day.Luckily there's limited damage... I need to replace the rear turn signal, other than that it's just some scratches on the swingarm, muffler, and bar end weights.Pour one out for my brand new bike, that hasn't had its first oil change yet, already been dropped. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/czv90x/rantcomplaint_post/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment