Monday 23 September 2019

Looking for some more help


Hi everyone,I had another question regarding my bike, but this time it's on the front wheel.I had followed Dave Moss's video showing how to install the front wheel, since i had never done it before. All the bolt torques were set according to the manual. The wheel was spinning fine after following this process.After getting back from the track this weekend, I noticed that the front wheel isn't spinning properly. Video of the wheel spinningIs this just a case of the brakes deforming or did I miss something while installing the front wheel?Not sure if it matters but I saw this shiny spot on my tire as well during my inspection. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/d8g1lz/looking_for_some_more_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment