Wednesday 4 September 2019

Free info


I have been a garage mechanic all my life. I was for many years a professional heavy equipment mechanic. I have worked for and built for a few different custom bike shops. I currently work for a major brand in the parts warehouse. I have had to research a lot of things, which parts can fit what, what are lengths of cables, what specific types of fluid do I need, and so on. I got tired of having to search for the same thing months apart so I started keeping a book of info. The book got out of hand and everyone kept referring back to it. I decided to create a website and put it online. I do not sell anything. All of my information is freely available and in the public domain. While I currently have only HD reference, I hope to expand to other brands in the future. My site is ever evolving and anytime I run across something that I think should go on there I update it. Please, if you ever find something that is incorrect or you want to add information to it, let me know.Www.gingergypsygarage.com via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/czlhs5/free_info/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment