Sunday 1 September 2019

After riding my 05 SV650 for 14 years, I finally upgraded...


After enjoying the SV650 for 14 years I finally decided it was time to upgrade! She's treated me well. I still love her and it will be hard to let her go! A deal finally came together for the 2019 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT. I needed something more stable as my ride to work is really windy at times and its just not fun on the SV.You should Have seen my Dad's face when I pulled up! He's tought me and my brother to ride, my sister also knows how to but doesn't. My brother and my wife both got their endorsements. I can't wait to teach our 3 year old son in the spring time to ride!Cruise is amazing! The power is amazing. The stability on the highways is amazing. I was waiting until they got the key fobs and LCD screen like the R and they finally did for 2019. Rode her home 160 miles from the dealer.Oh yea she's chunky...https://imgur.com/gallery/cmjuSRj via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cyhkg7/after_riding_my_05_sv650_for_14_years_i_finally/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment