Friday 16 August 2019

I did it! Am I a real biker now, mommy?


I dragged peg on a left-hand turn tonight and I'm pretty tickled about it. I know for you sportbike guys who are trying to be Rossi that's no real accomplishment, but for a guy on a Harley in a state full of boring straight roads I'm downright chuffed about it.I've already done so on the right a few times, grinding the exhaust bolts just a bit. But on the left you have a couple inches more clearance. I had some shady rednecks follow me out of the gas station parking lot and were tailgating me down the highway so I took my usual turn a full gear higher than usual, and at the apex felt the asphalt grind the underside of my peg ever so slightly.Small feat, hardly worth even mentioning, but I wanted to share it here because literally no one I know rides and/or would give the smallest fraction of a fuck. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cr37h2/i_did_it_am_i_a_real_biker_now_mommy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment