Monday 12 August 2019

Got ticket for not having M license even though I have M license!


So I got stopped by a car cop here in TX while ATGATT and he asked me for my M license. I passed my test 4 years ago and am a daily commuter. My license CLEARLY states Class CM. The cop insisted that the M on the Texas license should be on the bottom R and gave me a ticket for not having an M license. What the shit? I contested in order to take it up with the judge but it seems that it should be illegal to even give BS tickets like that! Now I have to go to court and pay court fees just to have a judge rule it out. I contacted my motorcycle safety course instructor as that seems to be the best fountain of information for which is the best way of handling this situation. Rant over. Just wanted to let y'all know. Keep riding guys! via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cpmok2/got_ticket_for_not_having_m_license_even_though_i/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment