Monday 12 August 2019

Does anyone else feel content with everything when on the bike?


I have depression, have had it for two years and it’s been so hard so many times but whenever I’m on the bike it just all disappears. I just lose all that frustration and anger and sadness in me and I feel at peace with everything, unstoppable. Whenever I ride it just takes all the pain of life away and soothes my mind and I can’t get enough of it. Does anyone else feel like this? Like the bike is the only true escape from all this pain? I’ve always been into bikes but I first got really into bikes at 14 after I saw just a beautiful motorcycle that could not get out of my mind. Since then I have been watching YouTube videos and reading up and I even begged my dad to get me one and he did, and I am so grateful because this was really a godsend for me and for my mental health. The first time I got on it I already knew how to ride it and how to use the controls, it was magical, being that knowledgeable with how to ride having never done it before only in my head. And I just want to know if anyone else feels like this about bikes. Every time I see I bike I smile because every bike is beautiful and deserves to be loved. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cpmcy9/does_anyone_else_feel_content_with_everything/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment