Saturday 31 August 2019

2008 Yamaha Startoliner


I've been riding for 20 plus years. After being without a bike for the last year, just got divorced, I finally pulled the trigger on a 2008 Yamaha Stratoliner with 22k on it. Bought it from my friends Uncle and only paid $3500. I think I did well considering book is between $6000- 7500. The thing is in mint condition, very well taken care of and have a service records. In the last 3 days I've ridden over 500 miles and I absolutely forgot how badass it was to ride. Sometimes you take the little things for advantage. Bike is so balanced and the 1900 engine is amazingly strong. My buddy has a triglide and I was easily leaving him in the dust. The Harleys got the 114 city with a stage 2 tune. So I am pleasantly surprised. The only thing I'm not crazy about is it is belt driven. I've always owned Harleys and chain drives so I'd imagine I have a little learning to do. I hope everyone has a great day and keep the rubber side down. Bat via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/cxw4n6/2008_yamaha_startoliner/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment