Saturday 11 May 2019

Wholesome experience


I'm a new rider, only been riding for about a year and today I went to visit my sister a town over from mine. I got there and hung out for a while, but while I was leaving we noticed some kids playing out front of her apartment building, I didn't really think too much about it. So I got on my bike put it in neutral and backed it out of its parking space and started it.As soon as it started I saw one kids head whip around and look right at me (my bike is pretty loud so I didn't think much of it) then he made the motion for me to rev my engine, so I did.One of the biggest smiles I've seen came across his face and it warmed my heart.TLDR: Made a kid smile by revving my engine. Felt good. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/bnjjd8/wholesome_experience/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment