Wednesday 8 May 2019

What do you use to step into your truck bed when loading the bike?


I've been loading my SV into my truck bed for a few years using a regular aluminum ramp and a 6" step (actually its one of those plastic ramps you can drive a car onto to do oil changes), but I've had a few close calls almost dropping the bike or injuring myself. Sometimes I don't have help loading so I'm looking to make things a little easier. I have to fit everything I need into a Tacoma, so space is kinda limited. Are any extendable tailgate steps, or small ramps that are stable, steps, etc that you have had luck with? I know there are always great ideas on Reddit I never would have thought of. I'm open to getting a new ramp as well. Thanks! via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/bm6jez/what_do_you_use_to_step_into_your_truck_bed_when/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment