Thursday 9 May 2019

Trying to get onto the track, thoughts on this bike for sale?


Craiglist post: $1,700, 2011 Ninja 250 track bike built for the production 250 class. Stainless brake lines, new rear sets, clip ons, upgraded internals for the forks, new pirelli tires with one track day on them, and fresh professional paint. Has had a recent valve adjustment. Has sat in my garage since last season. No time to race. Comes with tire warmers and front and rear stand. Images: https://imgur.com/a/JOVeUzI I'm looking at getting onto the track, but a limited budget. I've been riding Ninja 650/1000 for 10+ years, but I understand that being new to the track, I should start small. Does this look like a reasonable setup? I'm mechanically inclined (although no expert to bikes) so I can learn most of the issues I think I would come across. Any thoughts/advice is welcome. Thanks everyone. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/bmqbz3/trying_to_get_onto_the_track_thoughts_on_this/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment