Thursday 9 May 2019

Track Noob: R6 or RC390?


Guys help me make my mind up. I’m an experienced rider whose main bike is a Ducati Multistrada. I’m looking to get into track riding and really miss bikes that I can just ride the piss out of.But I can’t decide if I want to ride out the warranty on a new KTM RC390 to get track fundamentals down or hop right to an R6 as the track tool.Geared up I’m 5’8” 210lbs and wonder if it would be pointless to start on a 390 at my weight. I’m really looking for something that will get me going with minimal time spent modding the bike.Once I’m proficient, I’ll probably ditch whatever I buy for something Italian. But where to begin... via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/bmkrad/track_noob_r6_or_rc390/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment