Friday 3 May 2019

On my way to get M license today and I captured this. Really made me reconsider.


I recently turned 21, and was super excited to get my M license. My dad is a daily rider, rain or shine, and I have been looking forward to riding with him when I feel comfortable.​While turning into the classroom parking lot, I witnessed this crash. Both had a green light but SUV didn't yield. I missed the class because I had to stay at the scene for over an hour as a witness and to provide dashcam footage. Paramedics did a "scoop and run" minutes later because he was in really bad shape and loosing blood fast. Kinda freaked me out, made me wonder if this was a sign.​I apologize for poor video quality, police department kept my SD card as evidence so it's all I have.https://reddit.com/link/bk4ecb/video/tkhkirtt9xv21/player via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/bk4ecb/on_my_way_to_get_m_license_today_and_i_captured/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment