
Motorcycle developed a coolant leak while parked. I needed to order a brand new set of hoses and partzilla seemed to have everything i needed. Went ahead and ordered a whole trove of genuine yamaha hoses and a thermostat on Monday. 3 days later after noticing nothing had shipped I gave them a call. They apologized for the delay and said most of the order would ship that day. Nothing shipped so i called again the next. Same response and nothing had yet shipped. Waited another day and still the same responses with the same call. I went again to call and cancel my order but only then did they decided to ship everything that wasnt backordered until late June. My $15 paid for expedited shipping got me a package set to arrive in another 5 days, expedited. I was unable to get a refund for my backordered items because partzilla had already ordered it from their dealer. They advertise themselves as the largest carrier of OEM parts etc etc etc. Low praise for someone who strings along the customer with lies. via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/bvh2q4/be_wary_of_ordering_from_partzillacom/?utm_source=ifttt
No comments:
Post a Comment