Wednesday 1 May 2019

Anyone have an Econoline e-150 or similar registered in NJ? I have some questions about registration and restrictions.


I'm considering buying an e-150 (or similar size/weight) van to turn into a motohauler/sleeper for trackdays.I can't seem to find any concrete information on the NJ state website about how it would have to be registered - Commercial or passenger. It seems as though it could possibly be registered as a non-commercial truck, but there is no info on the limitations of that as far as GVWR or other restrictions like where I can drive it.I know that some states have rules about windows and back seats, and some determine registration class based on GVWR.Most importantly, its totally unclear if I can drive it on parkways if it is registered passenger.Does anyone have any insight on this?Bonus points for pics of your sweet moto van down by the river. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/bjlnqk/anyone_have_an_econoline_e150_or_similar/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment