Sunday 12 May 2019

A scary interesting experience riding...


We've all seen those videos of semis trying to clear under a bridge they can't quite make it under... yesterday I was riding under a bridge and a semi truck was coming from the opposite direction and we ended up beside each other directly under a 10'7" clearance bridge. Out of nowhere I hear what sounded like thunder and saw sparks flying out of the corner of my eye. Scared the absolute shit out of me. My reaction to accelerate. As soon I was in the clear, I looked back and saw the semi had taken a few inches of metal off the top of their trailer.Now I've had close calls with cars pulling out in front of me, cutting me off etc..this definitely got my heart going though.Anyone else experience anything like this? via /r/motorcycles https://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/comments/bnpmh9/a_scary_interesting_experience_riding/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment