Tuesday 30 April 2019

Lose your 'fast'? What happened? How did you find it again?


I have a teammate and good friend (yes for real not me) who has had 2 hard seasons of riding off his pace. He consistently runs 3-4 seconds slower than he used to, despite riding 'as hard as he can'. When I watch him on track he looks like he is out for a Sunday ride, his body and head is straight up and stiff, he is braking early and slow on the throttle. It's depressing to see him so dejected after every race, and I don't know what I can do for him to snap him out of it. He bought a new bike, tried new tires, took time off, but none of it has seemed to work. I offered to let him use one of my bikes (I'm injured right now) but I don't have any other ideas.​Has anyone else had this happen to them? What did you do to break the spell? Could coaching work? Thanks. via /r/Trackdays https://www.reddit.com/r/Trackdays/comments/bj4td8/lose_your_fast_what_happened_how_did_you_find_it/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment